What is FUT Hair Transplant?
In this procedure a long thin strip of tissues is removed from the donor area, which is usually the back of your head, where the hair growth is said to be continuous. From this strip, follicular units are dissected under a high-power stereo microscope. These are then transplanted on to the recipient area in order to restore hair growth.
Why choose FUT Hair Transplant?
Hair loss can make lead to drastic results, if not treated within time. Oils, creams and medications may or may not improve this condition and even if they do, the results may be temporary. However, in case of Follicular Unit Transplantation you can achieve a continuous hair growth on your head and enjoy a head full of healthy hair over time.
The FUT procedure
- The hair in the donor area is trimmed up to a length of 1mm and a local anesthetic is applied on to it.
- Then a thin single strip of tissues is removed from the donor area using a precision tool.
- Follicular unit grafts are dissected from this strip under a high-powered microscope while the donor area is covered with absorbable sutures. Sorting and storing of these hair follicles will be done in units of 1, 2, 3 and 4 as required.
- The recipient area is then smeared with the local anesthetic. Tiny incisions are then created so as to insert the grafts that are prepared
- The last step is to place these grafts inside the incisions, taking care to follow the direction and positioning of the existing hair, perfectly. Hair units of 1 and 2 hairs are used for the frontal hair line and those with 3 and 4 are used for the central hairline.
Cost of FUT
The exact amount that you may have to spend on Follicular Unit Transplantation can be determined only after looking into things such as:
- The existing amount of hair on your head
- The number of grafts required
- The number of sessions you may require
- The kind of density that you wish to achieve
The cost of FUT will thus vary for each person. The best way to get to know the exact cost of FUT treatment would be to get in touch with us and fix up an appointment with our experts for a consultation session during which you can also clarify all the queries you may have about FUT.
© 2016 www.nucosmeticclinic.com - All rights reserved