About Sideburn and Goatee Transplant:
Sideburn and Goatee transplant is one procedure which is gaining in popularity because of the wonderful results it gives. The benefits of this treatment definitely outweigh the cost factor, which is why more and more people are choosing this.
We, at Nu Cosmetic Clinic, have a team of experienced and skilled specialists who are trained in conducting sideburn and goatee transplant procedures effectively. They take all the precautions needed to achieve absolutely natural looking results without causing any harm to your skin in any way.
Advantages of Sideburn and Goatee Transplant:
- Effective Results: Compared to many other treatments such as topical creams, oils and medications, sideburn and goatee transplant is one that helps you achieve great results.
- Natural Results: The hair follicles that are transplanted on to your sideburn or goatee area are taken from your own body. The proper angle will be taken care of during the transplantation so that the new hair that comes will grow in the right direction.
- Easy Maintenance: The only maintenance that is required is regular shaving, trimming or grooming.
How it works?
The sideburn and goatee transplant follows the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction procedure, which involves the following steps:
- The first step of this procedure is to identify ‘donor area.’ This is usually a small area at the back of your head, where hair growth is said to be permanent. In case you are balding here, another area may be chosen either from your head or your body.
- Once chosen, hair follicles are extracted individually from this area, using ‘punches.’ This is done in a very discrete manner so that the results go unnoticed.
- Then these hairs are isolated one by one under a microscope to prepare them for the transplantation.
- A local anesthetic will then be applied to the recipient area. Tiny incisions are made into the area so as to place the hair follicles.
- The hairs are transplanted one at a time, adjusting their orientation, so as to achieve absolutely natural looking results.
Cost of Sideburn and Goatee Transplant:
Cost of sideburn and goatee transplant will be different for every individual as the number of grafts required will vary. The other factors that determine the exact amount of this side burn and goatee transplantation procedure are:
- The existing amount of hair
- The desired style to be achieved
- The density of hair required
The best way to find this out would be to fix up an appointment with our experts and come for a consultation session, during which your condition will be evaluated and the cost will be estimated.
Sideburn and Goatee Transplant Reviews:
We, at Nu Cosmetic Clinic, have a team of experts who are specialized in hair transplant procedures and come with a vast experience in treating many kinds of cases. We have achieved maximum success with sideburn and goatee transplant and our clients have been extremely satisfied with the kind of results they have experienced.
Many of them have also been kind enough to write us a few positive reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page. Going through these will give you a fair idea of the quality of services we offer.
The sideburn and goatee transplant is definitely the safest and the best option to go for, if you want to increase your attraction quotient. Give us a call and fix up an appointment. We will take care of the rest!
© 2016 www.nucosmeticclinic.com - All rights reserved